Monday, November 14, 2016

Tropical Birthday CASE

My sister-in-law had a birthday on Saturday and went out of town for some birthday fun.  I asked my husband if he would like me to make a card for his sister and he said yes.  He asked for something tropical and purple.  I immediately knew which image I was going to use, so I looked to Pinterest and Splitcoaststampers for inspiration.  

Well, I ended up with a straight up CASE of Bridget's gorgeous card.  My card is definitely smaller in size and I embossed my card base for a bit more interest on my card.  I doctored up some punched leaves and added a birthday sentiment to my card.  Otherwise, my card is very much like Bridget's original.  

Thanks for stopping by and have a great week!

Details - Stamps: Windows on the World (Flourishes), Small Phrases (Verve); Paper: Whisper White, Orchid Opulence, Always Artichoke, Black Licorice (MFT); Ink: Tuxedo Black, Orchid Opulence; Accessories: Paper snips, sponge dauber, Spellbinders Nautical Frames and Accents, Recollections pearls, random paper flowers, glue dots, stripes embossing folder, stampin' dimensionals, Copic and Touch Twin Markers. 

No comments: