Thursday, December 1, 2016

December "More Than One Score" Challenge: Anything Goes

Hello Crafty Friends!  It's December and that means we are into another "More Than One Score" challenge. This month's theme is an anything goes theme.  By definition, it's a wide open challenge and you can use this opportunity to make a fancy Christmas card or gift packaging for the holidays or whatever you are needing at this time.  Be sure to check out what the other design team members on the Scor-Pal Team have created. 
I made this Four-Paneled stand up card just for fun and just to give it a try!  It was pretty simple and left me with a really nice card to share.  I love the hanging element in the negative space.  Here's another view of the card.  I used four different patterned papers on my card.
I hope you will consider playing along with this month's Anything Goes theme at the Scor-Pal blog. Thanks for stopping by!

Details - Stamps: Ornamental Christmas (Verve); Paper: Whisper White (SU), Turquoise (MFP), Brushed Silver (SU) Recollections Christmas dp; Ink: Pear Tart, Tempting Turquoise; Accessories: Scor-Pal, Scor-Tape, Spellbinders Nestabilities, silver cording, hole punch, Charming Banner die (Verve), Recollections rhinestones.

1 comment:

kReN said...

Toni, I love this spinner card idea and that it stands up so nicely. TFS!