Sunday, March 26, 2017

Inspired Again!

Oh yes, this was a fun challenge!  Yesterday I posted about the Inspiration challenge.  I had to play again. Really, I had five separate tabs open on my computer after looking at girlgeek101's Inspiration! Pinterest board. If I didn't have household responsibilities, I probably would have played all day long.  As it was, I put off a fair amount of chores.  
This is the inspiration piece that I used for my card.  I really wanted something more colorful from my patterned paper stash, but it just wasn't there.  Instead, I brightened up the monochrome pattern with a hot pink ribbon and mat.  I opted for the clean and simple style because that is just me!

Thanks for stopping by!

Details - Stamp: Azalea (Power Poppy); Paper: Snow Storm Smooth, Melon Mambo, Heidi Swapp dp; Ink: Tuxedo Black; Accessories: Circle punches, thin satin ribbon, Tin Type impression plate (PTI), stampin' dimensionals, Touch Twin Marker

No comments: