Tuesday, April 25, 2017

Scor-Pal is "Pinspired"!

Hello Crafty Friends!  Our fearless team leader, Katie, has come up with a fabulous new feature for the Scor-Pal blog.  We are going to be "Pinspired" or inspired by something on the Scor-Pal Pinterest Board. Scor-Pal Design Team members will take turns updating, tweaking and sharing the tutorial once a month.  
I get to kick off the new feature with my Wine Bottle Box.  I found this gem on Crafty Caroline Creates.  I made my own version for the March Anything Goes challenge.  Then I wrote out the tutorial HERE.  I have said it before and I will say it again, "I will never buy a wine bottle bag again".  I was able to crank out a couple of these babies as gift packaging for two of my friend's birthdays.  A wine bottle packaged like this paired with a nice plant makes an impressive gift.  
Now, for something new! (I always try to give you something new, just in case you may have seen these posts before).  This week is Administrative Assistant Appreciation week at my school.  One of our teacher's organized a "We are tickled PINK to have you basket" and asked all staff to contribute something pink.  I snagged one of my old pins and made another flat backed treat box to house the pink grapefruit chapstick I bought.
Thanks for visiting!  Have a great day!

Details - Stamps: Cute-a-tude(MFT), Perfect Words (SU); Paper: Whisper White, Pebbles wood grain dsp; Ink: Tuxedo Black, Pink Pirouette; Accessories: Scor-Pal, Scor-Tape; Spellbinders wonky rectangles, sponge dauber, paper snips, Sakura clear star gel pen, Heart to Heart punch, corner chomper, Copic markers, Spica Atyou gel pens, stampin' dimensionals.

No comments: