Sunday, April 2, 2017

VSN Animal Crossing

VSN, or virtual stamp night, is on at Splitcoaststampers!  Five challenges were released on Friday night and there were ten challenges offered up yesterday. The theme for VSN is April Fools.  Today, I am sharing the card I completed for Sally's VSN challenge called Animal Crossing.  Her thoughts are that April Fools is about having fun, so she asked the age old question, "Why did the chicken cross the road?".  

Here is my chick for the chicken crossing challenge.  I nabbed the current Mojo Monday sketch to get me going.  VSN has a time limit and sketches help me stay under that limit. As it was I think I finished this one in 59 minutes.  Would you look at that bow?  It looks like my practice is paying off as bows have never been my strong suit.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

Details - Stamps: Chicks Rule (Verve); Paper: Whisper White, Basic Gray, Momenta dp; Ink: Tuxedo Black; Accessories: Circle punch, Spellbinders Nestabilities, Heart Quartet die (Verve), Old Olive satin ribbon, glue dots, stampin' dimensionals, scor-tape.

1 comment:

fusiafscrapping said...

Beautiful card lovely colors and details!