Friday, May 26, 2017

The Perfect...

Hello crafty friends!  As you set out on your Memorial Day weekend adventures, I thought I would bring you another view of a Flourishes lc set called A Mother's Hug. You may have already seen the gorgeous image of the embracing mother and child.  Here you have all the flourishes from the set working together to create a background.
First, I added color to my background paper with distress inks.  I sponged and spritzed and blended until I was content.  Then I began to emboss those flourishes until my background paper was covered.  Some luxurious Flourishes silk ribbon in blue tops my background.  My mats for both the background and the sentiment circle are Flourishes New Leaves card stock.  A doily and some paper flowers complete my look.  

Thanks for having a peek!  Have a wonderful weekend.

Details - Stamps: A Mother's Hug (Flourishes, lc); Paper: Very Vanilla, New Leaves collection (Flourishes, lc.); Ink: Versamark, Scattered Straw, Broken China, Crushed Olive; Accessories: Wide Blue silk ribbon (Flourishes, lc), gold embossing powder, heat tool, Spellbinders Circle Nestabilities, sponge dauber, crystal effects, paper flowers, doily, paper snips, Scor-Tape.

No comments: