Monday, June 19, 2017

Using Doodles

Doodling is not my forte.  However, I did find a pin on Pinterest that inspired me and I created this little number.  I had the watercolor base left over from Sabrina's Ways to Use tea or T challenge.  I had painted a rectangular shape on water color paper and it was left over on my desk.  

For this challenge, I doodled around the edge of the rectangle and then stamped a sentiment and some flowers inside of it.  I followed that up with sponging and distressing.  A bit of linen thread, wrapped and tied in a bow, finishes it off.

Thanks for looking!

Details - Stamps: French Foliage, Pursuit of Happiness, Looks Like Spring, Both Way Blossoms; Paper: Water color paper, Black Licorice (MFT); Ink: Rich Cocoa, Sahara Sand, Rich Razzleberry, Crushed Olive; Accessories: water brush, post it, linen thread, MM distressing tool, glue dot, foam tape, Copic Multiliner, Sakura clear star gel pen, sponge dauber.

2 comments:

Marisa said...

Love this.

fusiafscrapping said...

This is lovely and beautiful!!!