Sunday, October 1, 2017

Scor-Pal's October More Than One Score Challenge - Treat Holders

Hello Crafty Friends! It's time again for another Scor-Pal More Than One Score challenge. The theme for the month of September is Bags & Boxes.  Our hostess will be Ruza this month.  I'm sure she will have something amazing for us.  The project that I am presenting today is a Tiny Treat Holder!  Be sure to check out what the rest of the Scor-Pal designers have created.
Here are my treat holders, all closed up! I am showing the miniature candies for size.  They fit perfectly inside the tiny treat holders.  Lip balm or chap stick also fit quite nicely.
Here is an open treat holder to show the fit of the candy to the box.  You can also see how the treat holder opens to reveal the contents of the box. This is a very simple project that I adopted from Angie Juda.

I hope you will play along this month with our treat holder challenge.  If you need somewhere to look for inspiration or help, try the Projects on the Scor-Pal website or our Pinterest board. I look forward to checking out your projects!

Thanks for stopping by!

Details - Paper: Recollections Ravenshead Manor dp; Ink: Early Espresso; Accessories: Scor-Pal, Scor-Tape, paper snips, Spellbinders Circle Nestabilities, wire, seed beads, sponge dauber, mat pack, paper piercing tool, stampin' dimensionals.

No comments: